The association meeting is the highest body of the VZWL.
The association meeting is responsible for
- electing and discharging members of the administrative board and the supervisory board;
- acceptance of the annual accounts;
- determining the pension assessment basis and making decisions on modifying the pension entitlements and ongoing benefits in accordance with Article 6;
- discharging the committees;
- making decisions of the amount of remuneration for the work of the dentist members of the administrative board and the supervisory board;
- passing resolutions concerning changes in the articles of association;
- passing resolutions concerning the dissolution of the VZWL and the actions that would need to be taken in the course of this liquidation.